Glass tabletops are a great way to elevate the décor in your home. A wide variety of glass tabletops available in the market, and finding a style that suits you is not difficult. Black glass tabletops are unique and can be a conversation starter for your guests. Additionally, they blend in with contemporary design making your home stand out.
Here are some reasons why glass tabletops are an excellent addition to your interior.
- Glass makes small spaces appear more spacious than they are because it is transparent. For instance, most of us have small spaces, and sometimes the kitchen and dining area share a room. The kitchen and dining is a perfect area to place a glass table, define the space, and make it spacious.
- Black glass tabletops are versatile and can complement different designs. Consequently, you can use them in vintage interiors or contemporary modern homes.
- Glass is easy to work with, and you can get creative on using it around your house. You can do your DIY project and add a glass tabletop to a wide range of bottoms. An old wooden table, vintage travel case, pallet, or barrel would make a unique centerpiece.
- Glass tabletops are easy to maintain. You will not need to worry about food and drink stains. Additionally, you can keep the shine and sparkle on the glass with regular glass cleaning products.
- If you want to show off a beautiful floor finish or beautiful area rug, a glass table is an excellent choice.
Glass tables are available in various shapes and sizes that you can place in any house. You can choose from round, oval, square, and rectangle tables. Additionally, you can customize them to suit the bottom you choose.
You can choose to use black glass tabletops as side tables in the bedroom, patio, or living room. A large table is ideal in the dining room or kitchen area.
If you are concerned about safety, glass tabletops use tempered glass, which is six times stronger than regular glass and shatterproof. Additionally, you can get glass table tops with polished and smoothed edges for enhanced safety.
You can style black tabletops in numerous ways. Black is an excellent background for white floral arrangements to achieve a dramatic look.
You can place a bright vase at the center of the table for a pop of color. Silver or gold table settings against a black glass for a formal dinner or party will leave a lasting impression on your guests. Shimmering candlelight will add an elegant and luxurious feel.
Contact us at Glassupply.com for the highest quality glass tabletops at the best market prices. You can conveniently order and check out online, and we will deliver the product to your doorstep. In addition, we customize glass to your specification, and our products have a one-year warranty.