A dining table is a functional part of your kitchen, and a glass table is a great idea to add style and elegance to it. A glass table will blend in seamlessly without overpowering or crowding the room, and it is also easy to clean and maintain. A glass breakfast table adds style and elegance without compromising on functionality.
Here are some reasons why glass tabletops are a fantastic option for you.
- Glass tabletops reflect natural light making the room feel spacious and brighter. Bright and airy rooms make people feel welcome and more relaxed.
- You can use glass tabletops to protect the surface of your furniture. The glass will protect wood, fabric, and metallic base from damage. Glass is resistant to chemicals, air, rust, and scratches.
- Glass tabletops use strengthened or tempered glass, which can withstand pressure and high temperatures without cracking. Tempered glass ensures that you can get the most use of your glass furniture.
- Glass is more hygienic. You can easily clean and disinfect it better than other surfaces. We are growing more aware of the need to keep our environment clean, and glass surfaces are easier to keep sanitized.
- Glass tabletops enhance the aesthetics of your space. Glass furniture adds class and makes your rooms feel elegant and chic.
- Glass tabletops are available in a variety of sizes and shapes. You can choose the form that fits your design and style and uses the amount of space available.
You can choose a glass table to complement your living room style. While it might not seem like it, there is a wide variety of styles and materials from which to choose.
Space and seating arrangement in your living room space will determine the shape or size you choose.
- Rectangular and oval coffee tables are ideal for small rooms.
- Big rooms with large seating configurations require square or round glass tables.
- You should take into consideration the scale of the table in comparison to other furniture in the room.
- Choose a coffee table appropriately sized compared to your furniture. It should be the height or shorter than your seats.
At Glassupply.com, we supply high-quality glass tabletops that are not only modern but durable as well. Contact us and get tabletop glass cut to your specifications to ensure the perfect fit for your table base. Also, we carry glasses of various thicknesses, polish the edges for a smooth finish and use tempered glass for extra strength.
Contact us at Glassupply.com for your glass tabletop, and we will deliver it to your doorstep. Our products have a one-year manufacturer’s warranty so you can rest assured of our quality.