We all love to have great dining experiences that leave our guests feeling welcome. A square glass tabletop for your dining table is a great way to make your room feel stylish while maintaining the required functionality. The 60-inch square glass tabletop provides adequate space to entertain your family and friends if you have a large dinner to plan for.
Glassupply.com supplies the highest quality square glass tabletop at the best market price. Our glass tabletops comprise tempered glass up to six times stronger than glass to assure you of safety. In addition, the smoothed and polished edges give the table an elegant finish.
The beauty of glass tabletops is the shiny surface that displays the beauty of the table bottom and enhances the room’s design. In addition, glass tabletops are a great way to update your antique wooden or metallic tables.
Advantages of using glass tabletops
- Glass tabletops reflect natural light making the room feel spacious and brighter. Bright and airy rooms make people feel welcome and more relaxed.
- You can use glass tabletops to protect the surface of your furniture. The glass will protect wood, fabric, and metallic base from damage. Glass is resistant to chemicals, air, rust, and scratches.
- Glass tabletops use strengthened or tempered glass, which can withstand pressure and high temperatures without cracking. Tempered glass ensures that you can get the most use of your glass furniture.
- Glass is more hygienic. You can easily clean and disinfect it better than other surfaces. We are growing more aware of the need to keep our environment clean, and glass surfaces are easier to keep sanitized.
- Glass tabletops enhance the aesthetics of your space. Glass furniture adds class and makes your rooms feel elegant and chic.
Ensure regular cleaning and maintenance of the glass surface
It is easier to prevent your glass from getting scratches than trying to get them off. Do not place rough edges that can cause scratches on the glass surface, such as glasses. You can prevent scratches by placing a protective cover on the glass. You can protect the glass tabletop surface by placing table runners, placemats, and coasters.
The most efficient way to maintain the sparkle of your glass tabletop is to clean it regularly. You should include dusting and cleaning your glass tabletop in your daily household chores. Wipe away any spills as soon as possible from glass surfaces to prevent stains from forming. Ensure to use a microfiber cloth to clean the glass surface. You can polish your glass tabletop using old newspapers or coffee filters.
Styling tips for your glass dining table
- Keep it simple
You could also keep it simple by using a bowl of fruits or scented candles. Simple objects will keep your dining table and space looking effortlessly classy. Using significant but minimal items will make a great impression on your guests. Remember, simplicity is always in style.
2. DIY your centerpieces
Bring out your artistic side by designing your centerpieces. You can turn an ordinary glass dining table into a piece of art by using DIY products. The table will be unique as well as showcase your art in a fun and exciting way.
- Combine flower arrangements with a mirror centerpiece
Flower arrangements are a vibrant and colorful option for table décor that is timeless. You can place a flower arrangement on a mirror to add elegance to floral arrangements.
Flower arrangements are versatile, and you can use them for sophisticated formal parties, weddings, or a relaxed dinner at home. You can choose seasonal flowers as the seasons change to bring in natural elements to the design. Using a mirrored base will add sparkle.
- Use large mirror centerpieces as food displays.
You can create interest in your menu by showcasing it on mirrored centerpieces. You can place sweets or desserts and arrange them as table decorations at parties. You can serve small finger foods like sushi or caviar on mirrored platters to enhance their beauty.
- Use green plants
Add green plants as a centerpiece. Green live plants such as succulents instantly elevate the energy in a room. You can use small plant pots for your glass dining table. Green plants are sure to add a natural element to your space.
6. Use fresh flowers
Use fresh flowers to rejuvenate your dining room. A fresh bouquet is a time-proven decorating idea. Fresh flowers will add a lovely fragrance and bright color to the room. You can use a creative flower vase or table tray to complement the flowers.
Visit us at Glassupply.com for the highest quality glass tabletops with machine-polished edges for a smooth finish and ultimate safety. Shopping with us is convenient with online self-service and checkout. We also offer comprehensive support via online chat, email, and phone. Conveniently order your square glass tabletop for your dining table, and we will deliver it to your doorstep.