A dining area is a special place in the home because you meet with friends and family to share meals. You can make mealtime special by making your dining area stand out. The choice of furniture and interior décor can impact the mood of the room and make mealtime memorable.
- Buy a custom glass dining table
Glass tabletops are a great way to elevate the décor in your home. A wide variety of glass tabletops available in the market, and finding a style that suits you is not difficult. Additionally, they blend in with contemporary design making your home stand out. You can choose from round, oval, square, and rectangle tables.
If you are concerned about safety, glass tabletops use tempered glass, which is six times stronger than regular glass and shatterproof. Additionally, you can get glass table tops with polished and smoothed edges for enhanced safety.
Here are some reasons why glass tabletops are an excellent addition to your interior.
- Glass makes small spaces appear more spacious than they are because it is transparent. For instance, most of us have small spaces, and sometimes the kitchen and dining area share a room. So the kitchen and dining is a perfect area to place a glass table, define the space, and make it spacious.
- Glass tabletops are versatile and can complement different designs. Consequently, you can use them in vintage interiors or contemporary modern homes.
- Glass is easy to work with, and you can get creative on using it around your house. You can do your DIY project and add a glass tabletop to a wide range of bottoms. An old wooden table, vintage travel case, pallet, or barrel would make a unique centerpiece.
- Glass tabletops are easy to maintain. You will not need to worry about food and drink stains. Additionally, you can keep the shine and sparkle on the glass with regular glass cleaning products.
- If you want to show off a beautiful floor finish or beautiful area rug, a glass table is an excellent choice.
- Use mirror and glass centerpieces
A unique and creative centerpiece can serve as a conversation starter to break the ice at a party. You can use centerpieces to express your creativity and add a personal touch to your table setting. They help set the tone and mood for different celebrations.
Mirror centerpieces are a versatile classic option, and you can style them for different occasions and seasons. In addition, you can pair glass and mirror bases with various items to create exceptional masterpieces that will leave a lasting impression on your guests.
- Use a mirror base with candles
You can place a set of candles on a circular mirror to create a colorful centerpiece. You can place scented candles or colored ones that are in line with the theme. You can creatively arrange different lengths of candles for a unique asymmetrical look.
You can use various candles and seasonal flowers or decorations to add more beauty to the centerpiece. You can use this décor idea for weddings or intimate dinner parties.
- Combine flower arrangements with a mirror centerpiece
Flower arrangements are a vibrant and colorful option for table décor that is timeless. You can place a flower arrangement on a mirror to add elegance to floral arrangements.
Flower arrangements are versatile, and you can use them for sophisticated formal parties, weddings, or a relaxed dinner at home. You can choose seasonal flowers as the seasons change to bring in natural elements to the design. Using a mirrored base will add sparkle.
- Use large mirror centerpieces as food displays
You can create interest in your menu by showcasing it on mirrored centerpieces. You can place sweets or desserts and arrange them as table decorations at parties. You can serve small finger foods like sushi or caviar on mirrored platters to enhance their beauty.
- Place a decorative bowl on a mirror
You can showcase your interests by placing a decorative bowl with trinkets and souvenirs on a mirrored surface. The decorative bowl is a great way to add a personal touch to your table décor and a great conversation starter.
- Install decorative wall mirrors
Wall mirrors are a great way to express your artistic side and add interest to a plain wall. As a result, you can upgrade the dining room area and enhance the décor. There are various shapes you can choose from to complement your style. For example, you can choose a frameless mirror for a sleek modern look or a large antique mirror for a rustic feel.
Creating a unique and memorable dining experience for your family does not have to be expensive. Simple solutions such as installing wall mirrors, using glass and mirror centerpieces, and using glass tabletops can transform your dining room.
Contact us at Glassupply.com for the highest quality custom glass and mirror products. You can conveniently and safely order online, and we will deliver to your doorstep. Additionally, our products have a one-year manufacturer’s warranty.