Mirrors are a significant element in your dressing room. We use mirrors to get ready for the day and check our appearance before stepping out of the house. Whether you have a designated dressing room in your home or a dedicated part of your bedroom, you need a mirror.
Most dressing areas have a dressing table with a mirror. You should select a dressing mirror that reflects your personality and complements your style.
THINGS TO CONSIDER WHEN BUYING A DRESSING ROOM MIRROR
You can use mirrors to add style or accents that complement the existing style in your room. You can choose different frames that complement your style.
- If you have a traditional style, you can choose an ornate frame for your mirror.
- You can DIY a frame to showcase your artistic style. A DIY frame will be unique, and you can use different elements for a beachy, country, or eccentric look.
- Choosing a frameless mirror will display a sleek and modern look.
The shape of the mirror
The mirror’s shape will help define the space, create a certain mood, and complement the existing style.
- A rectangle or square mirror looks orderly, neat, and restrained.
- A long horizontal mirror will draw attention to the height of the room and make it look longer.
- A circular or oval mirror will give you a quirky and fun style.
- You can also create a unique shape by arranging several mirrors together.
The size of the mirror
You can choose to use your mirror as the room’s focal point or use it to complement the room’s style.
- Consider the size of the wall where you will mount the mirror. Choose a mirror that is an appropriate size for the wall.
- If you want to use a mirror as the room’s focal point, choose a large mirror that will draw attention. You can also frame the mirror to make it stand out more.
- Another creative way to use mirrors as a focal point in the room is to arrange small mirrors in a unique pattern.
- Choose a large frameless mirror that blends into the background if you want it to compliment the room’s style.
HOW TO SET UP A DRESSING ROOM MIRROR
Your dressing room mirror should help you look great, making you feel great and giving you the confidence you need to go about your day. If you want the best reflection, you should buy a high-quality mirror with low iron content.
The light in the dressing room should be bright enough and flattering. If you place your dressing mirror in a dark corner, your reflection will be dull and full of shadows. Place your dressing mirror opposite the window or behind a light fixture to catch the most light. Use bright overhead light fixtures or place your dressing mirror in a well-lit area. You can also add LED lights around the mirror.
HOW TO CLEAN YOUR DRESSING MIRROR
You need a sparkling dressing mirror to get a clear reflection. Cleaning your mirror of dirt and grime that accumulates over time will maintain the shine of your mirror.
Cleaning your mirror is quick and easy using home cleaners. You can make homemade cleaners in the following ways.
- Mix one cup of vinegar with four cups of water. Spray a little amount on the glass and wipe it.
- Dissolve two tablespoons of borax in three cups of water. Use a sponge to apply the solution to the mirror, wipe and dry it thoroughly.
- Make a solution using equal parts dishwashing soap, rubbing alcohol, and water in a bottle. Spray the solution on the mirror and wipe with a microfiber cloth.
You can also use a commercial glass cleaner to clean tough stains from your mirror. Spray a small amount on the mirror and use a clean, soft cotton cloth to wipe the mirror down. Using a microfiber towel dry off the remaining cleaning solution.
WHERE DO YOU BUY THE BEST DRESSING MIRROR?
It would be best to buy high-quality dressing mirrors that will show a high-quality reflection that is easy to clean and complement your style. At Glassupply.com, we supply the highest quality mirrors. You will find a mirror to suit your needs from our vast collection of frameless mirrors.
Whatever shape of mirror you are searching for, we have round, oval, square, and rectangle mirrors that we can custom cut to your desired size. Buy your mirror and all that you need to mount your mirror at Glassupply.com. Order invisible mirror clips, extra grip mirror adhesive, double-sided foam tape for mounting mirrors, mirror adhesive, and a double face tape installation kit from us and mount your mirror stress-free.
A high-quality dressing mirror is a worthy investment. Contact us at Glassupply.com for all your glass and mirror needs.