Most homeowners neglect narrow corners in their rooms. Corners can be challenging to style because they are narrow, and most furniture cannot fit. However, we have the perfect solution. Utilize these corners in your home using corner glass shelves.
Glass shelves are available in various designs to suit your style. You can choose various shapes according to the space available and purpose. Glass shelves come in different shapes that allow you to customize them. For example, you can install rectangle shelves to spell out a name or create a unique profile.
- Triangle glass shelves are ideal for corner spaces. You can use them to utilize tight neglected corners.
- Quarter circle glass shelves fit perfectly into corners.
- Half-moon shelves are a creative option for displaying your items or for a catch-all in your hallway.
In addition, floating glass shelves add to the aesthetics of our home and give your room a modern look. Other reasons why you should install glass shelves include:
- They are simple to install. You can easily install glass shelves in your home without needing professional help or special tools. DIY projects are fun, and you can significantly reduce the cost of your renovation. Contact us at Glassupply.com for all your DIY glass shelf project needs. We offer an innovative online software system, DIY installation guides, videos, and online/phone support to help you get a flawless end product at half the cost.
- Glass shelves are versatile, and you can use them in different creative ways. You can come up with a personalized design using other arrangements. You can easily remove the shelves and re-mount them differently.
- Glass shelves provide you with an easy storage solution that is functional and aesthetically pleasing. Glass shelves require a small space to mount, and you can utilize neglected corners of your room.
- Glass shelves are easy to clean and maintain. You can preserve the sparkle of your glass by using a commercial or homemade glass cleaning solution. In addition, you can choose tempered glass, which is scratch-resistant and durable since it is up to six times stronger than glass.
A significant concern with homeowners is the durability of glass because they perceive it as fragile. However, glass shelves consist of tempered glass panels, up to six times stronger than regular glass. Tempered or toughened glass is a safety glass because it provides extra security since it does not break easily, is scratch-resistant, and can withstand extreme temperatures and pressure without breaking. Furthermore, tempered glass does not shatter when broken, making it safer to use.
Conveniently order your customized glass shelves from Glassupply.com. At Glassuply.com, we provide the most expansive collection of the highest quality glass shelves and hardware, and you can choose the design that suits your needs from our online catalog. You can also choose clear, frosted, or patterned glass for your shelves from our vast options.