We all like our precious furniture and want to extend its durability. You can add glass tabletops to your wooden furniture to protect them from damage. Additionally, the glass will quickly modernize your old wooden table.
A glass tabletop will protect your wooden table from scratches, stains, and fading. Consequently, you will not have to replace or throw away your wooden furniture. A wooden table is a classic piece of furniture, and it brings a natural feel to your home. Using a glass tabletop will preserve the beauty of your wood for a long time.
In addition, glass tabletops are versatile, and you can incorporate them into any style. Glass tabletops use strengthened glass, which is more durable than regular glass. Secondly, glass is also stain-resistant and can withstand high-temperature ranges, making it ideal for everyday use. Moreover, they are hygienic because you can clean and disinfect them quickly.
Benefits of using glass table tops on wood tables
- The glass used for tabletops is thick, which acts as a protection layer against scratches and wood damage.
- Glass tabletops are easy to install. You can take on a DIY project and add a glass tabletop to protect your table.
- Glass tabletops are simple to maintain and clean. You only need to wipe the table with a cloth and glass cleaner.
- Glass tabletops make your space appear brighter and more significant by reflecting light.
- Glass tabletops are versatile and easy to style. You can choose different shapes, thicknesses, and colors that suit modern designs.
- Glass tabletops enhance the beauty of the wooden table in a sophisticated manner. You will not cover and hide the original furniture’s look but instead, showcase it through the shiny glass.
Ensure regular cleaning and maintenance of the glass surface
The most efficient way to maintain the sparkle of your glass tabletop is to clean it regularly. You should include dusting and cleaning your glass tabletop in your daily household chores.
Cleaning your glass is quick and easy using home cleaners. If you prefer a simpler glass cleaner, you can make it using everyday household items. Pour one cup of vinegar into four cups of water. Spray a tiny quantity on the glass and wipe it.
Clean your glass table surface regularly. Wipe away any spills as soon as possible from glass surfaces to prevent stains from forming. Additionally, it would be best to choose ammonia-based glass cleaners that do not leave streaks on the glass. Ensure to use a microfiber cloth to clean the glass surface. You can polish your glass tabletop using old newspapers or coffee filters.
Contact us at Glassupply.com for the highest quality glass tabletops at the best market prices. You can conveniently order and check out online, and we will deliver the product to your doorstep. In addition, we customize glass to your specification, and our products have a one-year warranty.