A glass board is a modern and sleek alternative to a whiteboard. A glass board is functional and enhances the beauty in your space. Glass boards are a modern communication solution consisting of tempered glass, making it durable.
Glass boards are easy to clean, durable, and installed over a cement wall, tiles, or mounted stands. You can choose a bright glass board to add a splash of color or customize it to your needs. In addition, unlike the whiteboard, glass boards do not get stained with ink over time, so that you can use them over a long time.
Since the board constitutes glass, it is essential to take care of it to prevent damage and prolong its life. Tempered glass is a safety glass that does shatter when broken. In addition, it can withstand extreme temperatures and pressure making it more durable than regular glass.
Tips to protect your glass board
- Use good quality erasable markers that are odorless. Avoid water-based markers that make the glass damp and permanent markers that damage the glass surface. Using a poor-quality marker might lead to staining and rough tips that can scratch the board.
- Wipe the glass board daily. Erase the ink on the board as soon as possible to avoid it setting on the surface and staining it. If you do not erase the glass board after use, you could get ghosting, and the ink may be hard to get off. A stained glass board looks unprofessional and unappealing.
- Do not use paint removers or abrasives because they will damage the glass, and use mild household and glass cleaners. Harsh chemicals can damage the smooth surface of the glass.
- Refill the markers regularly because fresh ink looks better and is easier to clean. You can easily maintain your erasable markers by re-capping them when not in use.
- Clean the board regularly with a soapy sponge, water, and dry it with a cloth or towel. Ensure that you use clean water and a soft microfiber cloth that will not scratch the glass surface.
Contact us at Glassupply.com for all your glass products. Our products use strengthened tempered glass that ensures durability. We guarantee you glass products with a smooth finish without rough edges or sharp points that are safe, especially if you have children in your house.
At Glassupply.com, we work with you to customize your order so that you can get the right fit. We stock a wide variety of glass products and conveniently deliver them to your doorstep.