Thank you for your interest in the products and services of Glassupply.com.
This Limited Warranty applies to physical goods, and only for physical goods, purchased from Glassupply.com (the “Physical Goods”).
What does this limited warranty cover?
This Limited Warranty covers any defects in material or workmanship under normal use during the Warranty Period.
During the Warranty Period, Glassupply.com will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of a product that proves defective because of improper material or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
This Limited Warranty is transferable.
What will we do to correct problems?
Glassupply.com will repair the Product at no charge, using new or refurbished replacement parts.
How long does the coverage last?
The Warranty Period for Physical Goods purchased from Glassupply.com is 1 Year from the date of purchase.
A replacement Physical Good or part assumes the remaining warranty of the original Physical Good or 1 Year from the date of replacement or repair, whichever is longer.
What does this limited warranty not cover?
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problem that is caused by:
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in material or workmanship
- Conditions, malfunctions or damage resulting from negligence, improper maintenance or modification- Damaged or destroyed by natural causes including but not limited to lightning, flood, or other natural disasters – Theft or loss of the Physical Goods
Glassupply.com shall assume all risk of loss or damage to the Physical Good while in transit to us.
What do you have to do?
To obtain warranty service, you must first contact us to determine the problem and the most appropriate solution for you.
Deliver the Physical Goods, in either its original packaging or packaging providing an equal degree of protection, including any accessories or documents that shipped with the Physical Goods to the address specified by Glassupply.com.
You can contact us by any of the following contact methods:
- By phone number: (1 888) 225-4392
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By visiting this page on our website: https://glassupply.com/contact-us/